If someone mentions private aircraft charters, most people would dismiss it as an option for travelling. Let’s admit it; these private planes are best reserved for billionaires and celebrities, aren’t they? The truth is that they are more affordable than most of us would believe.
For many years, private planes were regarded as a luxury that even relatively successful businesspeople would not dare to touch.
The name itself makes it easy for people to mistake private aircraft charters as expensive. While it does cost more than conventional flights, flying on a private jet is affordable once you weigh up the advantages.
Convenience and Luxury at a Great Price
Several years ago, flying on a private plane was an indulgent expense many people could not afford. You either had to go for an ownership plan or reserve an aircraft with the help of a broker. You could also shell out thousands of dollars for the membership fee.
Private plane travel has changed dramatically over the years and is now more accessible than ever before.
Why Choose to Travel Via Private Aircraft Charters?
The benefits of flying on a private plane are easy to see, especially if you compare the experience with commercial airlines. Busy airports and long lines of security are just two of the things that many people complain about when dealing with traditional flights.
When you hire a private aircraft charter service, such as Erceg Aviation, you depart from a private VIP lounge at Perth Airport (shown below).
Another issue that people encounter with traditional flights is that they would have to take a shuttle from long-term parking or walk a long distance to get to the gate. One of the best things about flying privately is that you can drive right to the hangar without worrying about hiring an airport shuttle.
Most people who choose a private aircraft charter service fly for business or work purposes. Typically, you are obliged to head to the airport and get there two hours before the specified boarding time. Because of your already busy schedule, this is not an ideal scenario. On a private plane, it is possible to show up around 30 minutes before the scheduled departure.
Do you require employees to travel frequently? You can fly with Erceg Aviation to save money and time. Think about the overnight accommodation fees that you will no longer pay for. Additionally, you no longer need to pay for cancellation fees. Delays will also be avoided, which can cost money for your business.
Who Can Benefit From Private Aircraft Charter Services?
The best private aircraft charter service providers will consider all the details of your trip. No matter where you need to go in Western Australia, Erceg Aviation will make sure you get there safe, comfy, and promptly.
If you have a business meeting at one in the afternoon, we will know what departure time is best for you based on your itinerary. Plus, you can get information about coordinating transportation so that you get to your destination on time.
Private planes are often associated with the corporate world. However, they are not only beneficial for those who need to meet clients or be on time for a business transaction. If you are in the mining industry, you can also benefit from a private aircraft charter. If the mining site is in a remote area in Western Australia, Erceg Aviation will take you there safely at the appointed time.
Other industries and needs that will benefit from the service are:
- Authorities, such as government officials: Travel securely and privately, ensuring that no one will know a government official or dignitary is on the plane.
- Medical transport: Do you need to get to a remote region in WA? Perhaps you are running a medical facility and you need to transport organs or blood to a certain area in the state. Private planes are at your service. You can have a body part carried fast and securely so it gets to its destination on time.
- Leisure Trips: Western Australia has many natural hotspots that you may want to explore. There is no better way to witness them with your own eyes than flying.
- Dangerous Items: Some goods are not deliverable via a commercial flight. Instead of paying more than you should only to have the delivery delayed, trust a private jet. We recommend contacting us if you have any questions about what you can and can’t fly with.
- Last-minute flights: Sometimes, you need to fly at short notice. While you can fly with a commercial airline, you could end up in a frustrating situation. Instead of trying to locate seats, private planes will handle your request even on short notice.
As you can see, private aircraft charters may be a little more expensive, but they save you money elsewhere.
If you’re interested in flying with us, contact us for more information here.