Savvy travellers typically book flights ahead of time for several reasons. A study claimed that you need to book seven weeks in advance to pay almost 10% lower than the traditional fare. It means you have to book as early as 50 days before your flight.
However, there are some instances when you may not have planned for your travel. Perhaps it is on impulse and you want to take some time off work. If you do not want to wait anymore, you can also book a last-minute trip.
Unfortunately, travel enthusiasts and experts advise people to steer clear of last-minute flights. They are risky for those who book a flight 14 to 20 days before departure. Of course, if you are lucky, you could find a good deal. But what if you are not concerned about the price? If you are more focused on the convenience of your journey, you may want to go for a private jet instead.
Who Is It For?
Are you in a hurry and you do not have the luxury of time to book a flight several weeks ahead? The answer is a last-minute flight. But instead of settling for flying the traditional way, why not fly in style? This is where a jet aircraft charter service enters the picture.
Surprising situations can arise at any time. If your case calls for a quick flight to a certain location, you may not have enough time to locate a flight deal. It is especially true during the summer and holidays. You will have to fight for a seat, which can all disappear quickly.
With a private jet, you get to secure a seat that will give you the most comfortable and luxurious ride of your life. Such a service is extremely useful in many instances, including:
- A spur-of-the-moment face to face meeting with a potential client or business partner
- Health crisis of a family member, friend, or anyone close to you
- An important event that you may have forgotten
- An unforeseen situation that requires your attention right away
- A quick holiday with no stress and hassle from the start, including the booking process
No matter what the reason, whether for business or pleasure, private jets are the ultimate choice. If you are want to have a getaway with your friends, co-workers, or even alone, a last-minute flight with a jet charter service is quite exciting.
You do not need to be the spontaneous type to enjoy the thrill of not knowing how you can get to your destination. Also, you get to stay away from the stress of planning, researching, and organising your trip.
How a Luxury Jet Charter Service Can Help
Flying private used to be reserved for the rich and famous. Today, however, it has become a flexible option, especially for those who value comfort and convenience over cost. If you are after a hassle-free experience, you should certainly book a charter flight.
How does it differ from a traditional flight? A charter jet flight is not your ordinary flight.
A charter flight allows you to determine the arrival or departure times and locations. Since it is not part of the regular scheduled service, you have the power to choose when the flight will take off. As you can see, it is a wonderful option for those who may need to leave right away. If there is an emergency, you can leave at the specified time. There is no need to wait for other passengers to board.
You also get to choose the cities where you can travel to. It is indeed the perfect means of transportation for those on a holiday. Imagine flying all around different Australian cities and towns without layovers or connections. You do not just see their beauty from above, but you can also experience events at your leisure.
There are no worries about being late for your flight, so you do not have to rush to the airport. It thrives in privacy, so you do not have to be herded through the crowd. There are no intrusive security screenings as well.
With a charter jet service, it is your flight. Your enjoyment and comfort are the top priorities. It is why you get the following benefits as well:
- You can bring your own food (if you wish). After all, travelling is much more enjoyable with food and drinks that you love.
- Charter flights offer the very best in comfort and personal space.
- They say, “It is not where you are going that counts but the company you are with.” Perhaps the biggest benefit of a private charter flight is that you can select who will travel with you on the plane. The flight is more comfortable and relaxing because you can pick whether you spend your time alone or with friends or colleagues.
Private jet charters are great for entrepreneurs and even ordinary individuals who simply want to enjoy a relaxing getaway.
Booking a Last-Minute Flight with Private Charter Jets vs the Traditional Way
If you have already booked a last-minute flight before, it means that you booked within two weeks of departure. In many cases though, last-minute bookings take place a week before leaving to the destination. Planning and booking are a complex process. They require you to know the available dates, seats, and other factors.
When you book a flight at the last minute, here are some of the things that usually take place:
- You need to avoid close-in airline fees for booking late. You can get charged with a high fee if you book 21 days before you leave.
- You also have to research ticket prices. It can take a while because you need to go to more than one site if you want to save money. You could even find yourself in third-party sites to get the best deal.
- Finally, you should be open to unexpected situations. Last-minute travel deals are unreliable and still require you to be a little bit more flexible than you would have hoped. For instance, you may have to travel off-season or you do not have a specific destination.
When you are committed to going to a certain location or experiencing a particular event, you need a more customised flight. It is why a private jet is your best choice and a huge seat upgrade. For those who want to book a convenient and flexible last-minute flight, charter jet services are your best friend. Here is how easy it is:
- Booking is extremely quick and painless. When your schedule turns upside down, you may not have a big window for your last minute booking. As you think on the fly to track your itinerary, the last thing you need is to be stuck at the airport. If you are among those who do not have time to pack, you can go with a private jet charter. You can book the flight with as little as a few hours’ notice and you can depart at the scheduled time. Even better, you do not have to wait at the airport until your flight departs.
- Flight flexibility is not offered by commercial airlines. You are not the boss there so you do not have a say on when and where you can leave and arrive. You have to choose the location and departure based on your available options. You would be fortunate to find carriers that offer last-minute flights to your selected endpoint. With a charter jet, you do not even have to worry about connecting flights. You can access pre-vetted aircraft and fly to different runways in the country. As you can see, you can accomplish a real flexible itinerary with a charter jet service.
- You get to decide more details about the flight. Along with comfort and privacy, you can choose when to travel, which makes private aviation the best option for last-minute travellers.
For some people, flying private is synonymous with comfort and luxury. Meanwhile, others choose it to bypass dragging ad tedious inspections at the airport.
Whether you are a busy executive or anyone who wants to travel conveniently, Erceg Aviation can fulfil your travel plans with ease. Book an appointment now to fly last-minute in style.